Baby It’s HOT Outside! What to do? What to do? Cook but NOT cook of course! How? Easy. Here are some ideas:
1. Purchase a rotisserie chicken from the market and serve it with a crispy salad you harvested from the garden.
2. Re-purpose the purchased rotisserie chicken into Chinese chicken salad or shred it, season it and serve as chicken (soft or crispy) tacos.
3. Serve over a salad as a Ceasar salad with chicken.
4. Purchase fresh pasta, which cooks in minutes, and serve with the chicken and a creamy sauce.
5. Make tacos.
6. Serve a loaded nachos.
7. For dessert, try toasting nuts on the stove top in a dry pan and serve them over the top of ice cream or sorbet with cookies.
8. Serve variety of fresh seasonal fruits.
9. Popsicles are also a great option for dessert.
Share what you like to serve on a warm day in the comments section and visit my Recipes Page for more inspiration.
Avid home cook and passionate instructor