Good morning!!!!! Sorry, Dear Readers, did you over- indulge last night? Feeling a little hungover? I will keep this quiet and brief.
Since it’s too late to offer a few tips for how not feel (as) hungover, I thought I would offer a sort of hangover helper tip list. Here it goes:
1. Grab your coffee and read on. The caffeine in the coffee will help the ache in your head.
2. Drink water to rehydrate. Add a some ginger juice to help settle your tummy.
3. Don’t hate me but MOVE your body- sweating will help you feel better.
4. Clean up, A hot shower will also help.
5. Eat something plain. Best to avoid the leftover enchiladas.
6. Don’t hate me for writing the word “enchilada” because now you feel ill- again. Oops! Sorry.
Please share how you get over a hangover in the comments section. I’ve heard they’re not fun.
Avid home cook and passionate instructor