Mother’s Day eve has arrived so I thought a little Mother’s Day help would be, well, helpful. Here is list of 20 free thoughtful “gift” ideas for Mom:
1. Wash and detail her car.
2. Cook for her AND clean up.
3. Bring her a nice drink be that tea or something stronger.
4. Send her a free ecard and/or call her.
5. Tidy up without being asked; in fact, make everyday Mother’s Day and do this anyway. PLEASE!
6. Write her a lovely note and leave it where she will find. (The last part will be helpful.)
7. Hold her hand, look into her eyes and tell her you love her and thank her for all she does.
8. Take her to a park and birdwatch or toss a frisbee or walk the dog together.
9. Wash the dog and tie the note (see #6) to it’s clean neck.
10. Hug and kiss her without being asked.
11. Give her a massage.
12. Weed the garden.
13. Make a coupon book for her (using this list as inspiration.)
14. Give her some time to herself.
15. Draw her a bath and let her take it, undisturbed. See # 14)
16. Give her an entire day of using the bathroom -undisturbed.
17. Ask her how she is and really listen.
18. Make your bed AND her bed.
19. Brush her hair.
20. Wish her a happy Mother’s Day!
Avid home cook and passionate instructor